Saturday, April 19, 2008

starry night

tonights one of those nights where i take a walk outside
chances are im wandering, looking at the sky.
i felt cold, but a different cold, a good cold by my side
i slightly smiled and wondered what id be like to walk with someone tonight.
i look to the sky to give me my guide
because i know they know the better way.
Nighttimes my favorite because the moon shines on phoenix
and i'll never forget or let, my fallen ones go astray.
i am all i got, ive proven myself, what else do you want from me?
the meaning of life is be thankful everynight and to remember what it is you want to be.
as it goes for me, i know my dreams and have had them since day one
i wish i could explain why i am this way, but i am like no other one.

constant movement is when i most feel free.

No comments:

Post a Comment