Monday, September 8, 2008

i am

i am a writer
i am a musician
music is the world and life
nothing more nor less
but words, are all i have
i write for no one but myself
i do not write sadness
i write feelings
i write truth
i am a man, and i dont think twice to tell my stories
my words will outlive me
and when they do
maybe someone will care then
maybe then, someone somewhere will understand
whats its like
because this world is so fucking beautiful
its just more enjoyable when your not in it alone

i love the sky and the trees
i love rain and city streets
i love people watching
i love watching the world go round
all while never even opening my mouth
there is something bigger than me and you
and all the beauty we see
whether we realize it or not
i dont know what this is
but i have the hope and faith in it
that it will save my life

No comments:

Post a Comment