Monday, March 17, 2008

untitled

i keep finding myself out very late at night in the backseat of fast swerving cars drunk desperate with horrible music screaming in my ear with a friend who has never really been a friend sandwiched between 2 or 3 nowhere girls listening to them talk about all the pills they swallow for all the problems they have or about all the men they swallow because they are trying to lose weight driving aimlessly around another nowhere cardboard cut-out city looking for "a guy they know that can get some" thinking that i would cut off one of my hands if we could just find him he is nowhere but even if each of these girls had a compass in their cunts and steering wheels for breats and i had a satellite in my brain and a map of this guy tatooed to my cock we would all still be lost.

1 comment:

  1. This was good. I enjoyed it very much. 2 Kudos for Paul. So your coming out again this summer for Cesar Chavez eh? Word.

    ReplyDelete